Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

So this past Saturday was mine and my boyfriend's one year since we became official! (: He took me to the OC last weekend so we can eat and took me to Balboa Island to celebrate. I'm terrible at taking pictures.. so I don't even have pictures from that day! I don't know why I bought a camera when I never even use it!

I surprised him on Friday during our practice! I can't believe it's been a year already, but at the same time I keep thinking "Only?!" we're so comfortable with each other it feels longer.


Here's a picture!! Hahaha. I wrote reasons why I love him on the post-its and stuck it on his car.. obviously. I wanted to do more, but there wasn't enough time to put them on! On the poster it says "I love you because..." on the side. Hence all the post its! It was fun because he says I'm not creative and I should be since I'm a girl ahaha. This is the best I can think of :P

It's raining and cold. That's why I haven't been posting on the fashion half of my blog. I'm sorry guys!

1 comment: