Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hovered

Have you ever felt like you just want to get away and be alone?

Lately I've been so exhausted with school and dance I just want to be alone. My friends are great to be around, but I just want to be alone. I feel like the only time I can be alone is when I'm sleeping or using the bathroom! I feel hovered by everyone lately too.. like I need to do everything perfect or else I'm going to upset them or dissapoint them. I want to go to school and become a nurse, so I can be a good daughter for my parents. I want to stop screwing up, so I can be a good girlfriend. I want to stop being "selfish" and be a good friend. Maybe this is me setting high standards for myself.

I want to go somewhere far! Where no one is at, and where I can't use my phone or have any internet access. Since I don't have the money or opportunity to just leave, I've been craving to just go out on a run or take a hike or something on those lines. I just want to be around nature. Spend some good ol` time with mother nature and myself. That sounds nice. Maybe I should just keep working out like I said I would.. I have to!

But since dance is settling down and it's the second week of school I hope this dies down. I can't stand finding more grey hairs and growing new pimples because of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment