I'm writing on this blogspot just to get away from tumblr. I'm not trying to hide anything, but I rather just keep things away from all the reblogs and likes.
I finally got to take a dance class today! It was really refreshing actually.. I haven't had so much fun in so long. My asthma is getting really irritating =/ I can't dance without feeling so yuck and feeling like I have a billion tons laying on my lungs. I need an inhaler! Hahaha.
It's really weird taking classes out of Studio 429. I was really stubborn and in denial that dancing there was just not practical. I miss my family so much though ): Nothing will EVER replace 429.
Anyways, I learned from a new dancer today at the Wood Room, and her name is Kim. It was really fun! I'm glad I went. And after that I took Sy's class. Oh how I miss taking his classes. I miss when dances were mainly smooth and basically groove. Now I feel like almost every class is hard hitting! But nonetheless, it's still a fun class!
No comments:
Post a Comment